Cambiar contraseña
Si te has olvidado de tu contraseña, a continuación puedes escribir tu nombre de usuario o dirección de correo electrónico y te enviaremos un correo con un enlace para que configures una contraseña nueva.
Cancelar
Enlace de restablecimiento enviado
Si la dirección de correo electrónico está registrada en nuestro sitio, recibirás un email con instrucciones para restablecer tu contraseña. Enlace de restablecimiento de contraseña enviado a:
Revisa tu e-mail e ingresa el código de confirmación:
¿No ves el correo electrónico?
  • Reenviar el enlace de confirmación
  • Volver a empezar
Cerrar
Si tienes alguna pregunta, por favor contacta al Servicio de Atención al Cliente

HornyHawk7725 53 H
2  Artículos
Never Again   2/10/2005

I met my last girlfriend in a 12-step recovery meeting in February of 2003. I asked her out and she immediately gave me her phone number before the meeting was over. Laster that afternoon I called her and we went to a movie and then took a drive in the mountains. We drove up to about 14, 000 feet in the dark in a snowstorm. My vehicle was new at the time and was Christened properly that ...

3 Comentarios, 219 Vistas, 7 Votos ,2.28 Puntuación
sgfscorionking 47 H
1  Artículo
To Screw or not To Screw???   29/9/2005

So I broke up with my last girlfriend about a year ago but we are great Friends. The question is this, the sex is incredible (and I'm not just saying that because I've had MORE than my fair share) and we have somehow fell into the "Friends with befits zone"! Now don't get me wrong, that is all good, but I think she is substituting the sex for the past relationship. Do you think it's ...

4 Comentarios, 349 Vistas, 9 Votos ,3.00 Puntuación
You Won't Believe This One!   27/9/2005

When I first heard about it, I thought that thouhght that it was just a joke. But it wasn't a joke. On October 24, 2005, over 3 milion men nation-wide have agreed to... <br> break up with their girlfriends/wives on the first ever "NATIONAL DUMP YOUR WOMAN DAY." aka "DUMP-DAY." This is an idea that was created by an international group called "10 SOCIETY, " that is dedicated to ...

4 Comentarios, 443 Vistas, 18 Votos ,2.85 Puntuación
rm_turner11000 38 H
2  Artículos
TELL THE TRUTH!   25/9/2005

How can people say that people should be let down easily? People need to be let down harshly. Its easier just to be told "I dont like" you then to be told "you're really nice but...." where the "but" can be followed by any one of hundreds of possibilities. The absolute worst is when they claim "we can still be friends" because 99% of the time they wont actually remain friends with you ...

1 Comentarios, 150 Vistas, 9 Votos ,3.43 Puntuación
curlicutie 38 M
0  Artículos
a work in progress...   13/9/2005

Light from a street lamp streamed in the window as she lay quietly in bed. She looked at the ceiling and thought about all that had happened in the past eight days. She was at home-well, it was her parent's home-but she thought of it as hers. She looked the her room and thought about her life. About the tiny life growing inside her, and him-the father of the . He was coming to get her ...

0 Comentarios, 236 Vistas, 7 Votos ,3.80 Puntuación
direption69 54 M
20  Artículos
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!   10/9/2005

Hello all, <br> Here's a bit of a break-up/ rant-n-rave all bundled into one. <br> I've been politely, but firmly asked to apologize for being me or it's off... <br> "Well, don't let the door hit you in the ass." was my direct response. <br> Over the past year he's said the following: <br> "I fall for the really screwed up girls." (Apparently, ...

2 Comentarios, 264 Vistas, 14 Votos ,5.22 Puntuación
rm_surecumthing 52 H
2  Artículos
More than once.   9/9/2005

I've recently, in the last couple of years anyway had a relationship with a girl that was young and not really the most stable person. You know the issues. But she sure was fun. So I put up with some of the crap that you normally do in a relationship to make it work and then some. We we're together for about 2 years and in that time we had split up about 4 times with the 4th being the last ...

0 Comentarios, 251 Vistas, 8 Votos ,2.55 Puntuación
What's a BITCH 2 do?   4/9/2005

Hey, I have a question, if u meet a girl that is cool people 2 be around but u r not just into her in a sexual way and u tell her that "we can be cool friends and hang out or whatever but as 4 sex between us that shit is not going 2 happen b/c im not feeling u like that" ain't that kinda straight 2 the fucking point? Well I guess not because I meet this girl through another friend of mine ...

2 Comentarios, 119 Vistas, 7 Votos ,1.51 Puntuación
rm_secrfunssh 43 M
0  Artículos
how do you recover   4/9/2005

ok here's the story i was married for 5 years together almost six, 3 years ago we had some problems and split for 6 months but still dated during this time he started an affair with coworker, i moved back in after 6 months both agreed to work things out only he was still seeing her a couple months pass now i'm pregnant all durning pregnancy he affair didn't end(i was clueless) then when my ...

2 Comentarios, 339 Vistas, 3 Votos ,1.47 Puntuación
rm_BnKnNC 42 P
7  Artículos
Easiest Way   1/9/2005

I've never had a problem breaking off a relationship with someone. Or for that matter, having someone break one off with me. <br> I've always tried to be honest about what I exoect from the relationship from the beginning. That way, there really is no surprise if it doesn't work out.

0 Comentarios, 236 Vistas, 6 Votos ,2.51 Puntuación
Tongueminator00 61 H
1  Artículo
How do you convince yourself there's something else to move onto?   1/9/2005

Ive recently broken up from a 2 yr relationship, well actually i was dumped for her ex which she had always admitted she couldnt cut from her life as a friend. To say I was "in love" with this woman doesnt seem to sum up the enormity of my feelings for her, I literally worshipped her and for a while we had it great. You know how you have a mental check list of the things you'd like in your ...

8 Comentarios, 189 Vistas, 5 Votos ,4.12 Puntuación
rm_tygris_jt 44 H
1  Artículo
Break-ups... Painful, but not the End...   31/8/2005

Having been married almost five years (with a two year engagement prior) I thought things were going great. I never would have guessed just how far from the truth I really was. <br> My ex-wife came to me two months before our five year anniversary and told me she wanted to separate, to figure out exactly what she wanted. <br> Naturally I overreacted a little, it was as ...

0 Comentarios, 196 Vistas, 5 Votos ,5.75 Puntuación
2hot4u2handlenow 39 M
2  Artículos
breaking up is so easy to do   30/8/2005

As I think back on my last relationship, I realized leaving him was the best thing to do. He was rude, critical, and all together mean at all times. He was 37 me 21 so age diff made a big prob. He was retired from the military. 16 years of it made him very precise about everything and when things did not go his way he huffed and puffed about it. It went to the extreme about everything not ...

4 Comentarios, 160 Vistas, 9 Votos ,4.07 Puntuación
down4anything000 42 H
5  Artículos
thrown under the bus   27/8/2005

Been with a girl for 2 years, but she meets a 30-something from Spain ("i hail from spain, sir" - chuckle) and decides that's what she wants. Talk about getting thrown under the bus!! How are women so beautifl and kind, as well as such skilled torture artists? I'll never know....

0 Comentarios, 209 Vistas, 3 Votos ,2.45 Puntuación
A Slow Tumble Down The Hill !   26/8/2005

I'v known this guy for almost all my life.Went to primary school with him but we never had anything going.He was like three grade ahead of me. We were just pals, neighbours for years. They moved. We didnt see for over ten years. He went to high school in some other city and i was still in this city. We met again in university. he had started university someplace else and problems with his ...

2 Comentarios, 312 Vistas, 8 Votos ,3.01 Puntuación
rm_mmidt 51 H
1  Artículo
moving on   23/8/2005

what does it take to keep your mind from think about that past relationship .You know u did the right thing but hard to move on to something new . What do you think?

0 Comentarios, 154 Vistas, 4 Votos ,3.63 Puntuación
rm_Disciple316 48 P
17  Artículos
Another Sad, Sad Break Up Story   22/8/2005

Kristine Slaterback, AKA Kristine Allen and Jeff Kujat are no more. My heart was broken again for a second time by the same woman Auagust 15th, 2005. We first met Iin April of '99 through a silly little Yahoo personal ad...Sweet Teddybear Seeks Friend To Cuddle, said the headline. She said she liked teddybears and the rest is history. It was love at first sight, never in my life have I met ...

1 Comentarios, 181 Vistas, 9 Votos ,5.14 Puntuación
needitnow200585 30 H
1  Artículo
How does one move on   20/8/2005

Ok i was with my g/f for 6 months known eachother for 9 months. Anyway we broke up like 3 weeks ago and im trying to figure out how to get over her. I mean i have tried cutting her out completely she just wont let me, i tried just being friends but i get jealous, how can i move on if all i think about is her. I mean i did love her so how can i get over her.

4 Comentarios, 291 Vistas, 6 Votos ,3.08 Puntuación
rm_tix2lix2 48 H
4  Artículos
What not yo do   20/8/2005

A day before our anniversary it was a gut feeling i had. It didnt seem right and she was a mile away. I went outside then went for a walk. Stepped into a bar to have a drink. Another beer later I was holding hands with another girl. <br> Some time later I was awake on a bed with a girl naked next to me. I got dressed and left. <br> A story most people liken to, worst thing ...

0 Comentarios, 123 Vistas, 3 Votos ,2.94 Puntuación
hornydallasguy19 39 H
10  Artículos
how do u break up?   17/8/2005

i always have been up front wit it n at first try to work it out until there is no more you can do

1 Comentarios, 318 Vistas, 2 Votos ,1.73 Puntuación
hornydallasguy19 39 H
10  Artículos
y do people find it soo hard to get over someone?   17/8/2005

da way i see it if someone breaks up wit they must not care for u n if love does not go both ways it will never work at all

0 Comentarios, 46 Vistas, 3 Votos ,1.96 Puntuación
I can love but I don't believe in attachments...   17/8/2005

Its not good to ever attacch your self so much that you know some one else because you don't know what can happen. Change in health a truamatic hardship or demonic possession. I had a tough one near death lost my physical edge as well as my wits so when she left it was all a guess of stress. Made me stronger. A bbuddy even told me he f><kd her and still sees her kindof to detour my ...

0 Comentarios, 43 Vistas, 3 Votos ,2.45 Puntuación
xxx69slut 55 M
2  Artículos
closure   17/8/2005

Some people think that breaking up is something that only one of the couple has to decide on. They seem to think that they can just make that decision and then ignore the other person. That's a very childish attitude. If you want to break up, at least give the other person closure. Tell them straight and make it clear but give them closure, otherwise you're storing up trouble.

0 Comentarios, 633 Vistas, 32 Votos ,6.80 Puntuación
hornylilboy88 28 H
2  Artículos
sucks   13/8/2005

breaking up sucks ass with a passion!!!!!!! especially wen u had the best person ever!!!

2 Comentarios, 179 Vistas, 10 Votos ,2.79 Puntuación
HOT_WET_BI 31 P
6  Artículos
love hurts   13/8/2005

i love my hubby but hes gon out of town too much we have grown apart what to do ??? so how to tell him well i took out a add in his fav magazine it sai: to honey .... with all your time at work and out of town i regret to inform you that i do not love u anymore you should recave divorce papers at the door in just a few hrs. to make sure he fornd this in the magazine i high lighted in ...

2 Comentarios, 223 Vistas, 17 Votos ,2.28 Puntuación
rm_jazzhead05 53 H
9  Artículos
Just say it   12/8/2005

I had a difficult situation to face a couple of years back when I knew I had to say something to someone to clear up a problem that had been weighing on my mind for far too long. It wasn't a relationship breakup, but the princple is the same. A friend of mine asked me one evening if I'd had that talk which I'd been putting off. I told him I hadn't done it that day because it wasn't a ...

1 Comentarios, 155 Vistas, 6 Votos ,3.08 Puntuación
justme121578 45 H
4  Artículos
What is the proper etiquette for breaking up with a   11/8/2005

How do you break up with someone who was a friend with benefits when the only reason you were a friend in the first place was purely sexual? You have no desire to hang out with this person on a completely platonic level and when you 2 first became involved you made it crystal clear that this was about sex & not a mutual bond shared between 2 people.

3 Comentarios, 296 Vistas, 8 Votos ,4.17 Puntuación
Breaking up is tough..but being USED is worse!   11/8/2005

My boyfriend left a week ago. We were together for 8 yrs. I always thought it was "one-sided", me being the one that was always trying to hold it all together. Continually appeasing him so as not to cause any friction in the relationship. He continued to lose job after job. It would take him a long time to begin looking for the next job. Which meant I was the sole provider in most of the ...

2 Comentarios, 157 Vistas, 6 Votos ,2.23 Puntuación
Does anyone feel this same way?   10/8/2005

After years of long distance the parting of ways is turning out to be just as hard or harder than the effort it took to stay together after years of liveing on different seaboards. Thinking that it may be fateful that we should have been together regardless of the distance between us, I wonder if it was meant to be, and if it really is....will it prove itself after we have spent some time ...

2 Comentarios, 88 Vistas, 1 Votos ,1.10 Puntuación
Why so nice?   8/8/2005

I was dating a girl for the better part of 3 years when I found out that the reason I continued dating her in the first place was a complete lie. We had dated for a couple of weeks and I decided that she really wasn't "the one" for me and broke it off with her. Then she tells me she's pregnant. So after long consideration I thought I'd be a man and take care of my responsiblities. 3 months ...

0 Comentarios, 173 Vistas, 4 Votos ,2.47 Puntuación